Black Shark 4: Specs, Price, Images, and features
Asus ROG Phone 5. There are also a few software tweaks on both phones, as we’ve come to expect from gaming handsets. The most notable is Xiaomi’s ‘Shark Space’, an area of the phone where notifications can be silenced and performance boosted. On-screen demos suggest it’ll offer more than just a list of compatible games, with potentially an AI voice assistant guiding you through.
- But can the Black Shark 5 Pro make it in the niche market of gaming smartphones?
- The stereo speakers clearly show more low mids and even a bit of bass in our measurements.
- The Display comes with 6.67 inched Super AMOLED, 144Hz, HDR10+ touchscreen display having resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
- Here you can check the pros and cons of Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Android smartphone.
With the shoulder buttons and a screen like this, you can re-map the controls of a mobile game to be a little more comfortable. Richard Taylor is a technology expert and journalist based in the UK. With a degree in Computer Science from the University of Birmingham, he provides insightful analysis and expert reviews of the latest smartphones and technology. His technical expertise, passion for technology and years of experience make him a trusted source in the industry. The Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random.
- On this page, we have managed to share the official USB driver of the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro Device.
- The software Android 11 is preinstalled, and Xiaomi adds its own gaming interface JoyUI on top.
- It’s not the best HDR processing we’ve ever seen, but it will do.
- Any sleekness to its curves doesn’t make up for the fact that this isn’t a pocket-friendly phone; it will leave a noticeable bulge in skinny jeans and the plastic on the back feels pretty cheap.
Most impressive, it seemed to retain the dark blacks, instead of making them bright purples like some cameras with their night modes often do. Most daytime side-by-side comparisons for stills were pretty close in fact. High contrast scenes, though, highlighted (pun intended) the weaknesses of these cameras and their processing.
Furthermore, Luo Yuzhou emphasized that as a leader in the gaming mobile phone market, Black Shark has always adhered to its original intention. Its basic intention is to create mobile products with the strongest gaming experience. Recently, Black Shark CEO, Luo Yuzhou, took to Weibo to reveal that the Black Shark 4 is firmware in the process of stocking up. This means that this smartphone will arrive in the market pretty soon. Presently, the Black Shark 4 already has a network license and other certifications. There is also a Pro model of this device which also has a network license.